Hi Silvia,

Good to have you on board.

Just for the record, Silvia is an employee of XWiki Lasi (romanian
branch of XWiki SAS, see http://xwiki.com and
http://massol.myxwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Blog/XWikiSASAndOpenSource
for those who want to know the relationship between XWiki SAS and the
XWiki open source project).

 From the open source point of view, Silvia is not a committer, she's
just a contributor like anyone can be.

Silvia this means that for anything important you'd like to change,
you'll need to propose it here on this mailing list for agreement.
Obviously there's no need to propose anything for creating JIRA issues
about bugs found... ;)

However if you want to reorganize xwiki.org for example and make some
substantial changes you'll need to make a proposal here first and get
some agreement first since this is how the XWiki open source project
works.

Guys let's not completely rely on Silvia though! It's everyone's job
to help by improving the doc on xwiki.org and by discovering/fixing
bugs. Silvia is a bonus.

Thanks and again, welcome on board!
-Vincent