Hello,

  We are currently using XWiki enterprise 1.7.2. I would like to upgrade to
the last version (1.9.3) but as we have set up several instances, I would
like to take avantage of XWiki enterprise manager, but I could not find
information about the good migration path.

Should I create a new instance of XWiki enterprise manager 1.7.3 or can I
just upgrade one of the instance of XWiki enterprise to XWiki manager ?
How then should I proceed with the other instance (need to upgrade each
instance before doing anything, then how to merge to the manager instance ?)
?

Thank's for your help.

Nicolas FRANK
Finance active