> Or you could start using XE 2.0M4 now and provide feedback to us at
> the same time in case you find any blocking issue so that we can fix
> it for the final version which is approaching very quickly now.

Actually, we're running both XEM 1.7.3 and separtely XE 2.0M4.  I've been
trying things out in both, but we deployed XEM 1.7.3 for "client use" because I
thought it was the stable version of XEM.  I know you can "convert" XE into a
farm, but speed was of the essence and installing XEM was more convenient.

Trevor