I'm a little bit worried about the continue.

Continuing can also be to next event in a basic process of editing.
I.e. : see finalized page.

User may think :
"Continue where? To what I'm doing? To what I would do after saving ?
To what I would do after editing?
Ho ok, view maybe to view the page finalized so I guess I continue editing"

Make the user thinking stop the fluent navigation. An egonome even
named a book "don't make me think".

The argument about cancel seems good to me.

Proposals :

[Preview] [Save & go to page] [Save] [Cancel]  ----------  (+1)

[Preview] [Save & close editor] [Save] [Cancel]

However there is a lot of +1 about see/continue so if people did not
have to think it the first time they came to page it means it's ok.
;-)