Hi,
 I just installed Xwiki and Video Macro (uploaded and imported it as
described in the video macro page).

As a  result of including the following code:

{{velocity}}
#includeMacros("Macros.Video")
{{/velocity}}

{{velocity wiki="false"}}
#video("http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xr04b_xwiki-round-the-world";)
{{/velocity}}

In the rendered page viewed with firefox  I get :

width="520" height="411"><param name="movie" value="http:~//
www.dailymotion.com/swf/xr04b&v3=1&related=0"></param><param
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess"
value="always"></param><embed style="border: 1px solid #000;" src="http:~//
www.dailymotion.com/swf/xr04b&v3=1&related=0"
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="520" height="411"

Note: this not the result of viewing the source code, this is how the final
page looks like.

I guess the problem is xwiki is not using the result of executing the macro
as part of  the source code of the  page.

I have also tried setting the "wiki" flag to true.

Can anyone give me some piece of advice?

thanks.

arturo