Hi Vincent,

Vincent Gerris wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I have been struggling with lining out a table onder a numbering.
> For example, I have numbers 1-5 (in the referred to as 1.).
> When I create a table in the WYSIWYG editor, under lets say 2, at first
> sometimes this goes right, and the table is indented in the same way
> that text is (the expected behaviour).
>
> Sometimes when I change something on the page the table is suddenly no
> longer indented, resulting in the next number (3) changing to 1.

Your description is vague. Can you tell me the exact steps to reproduce
the issue? What did you change on the page before the numbered list was
broken? Also, what browser did you use?

> I have not been able to make the table indent again, nor have I been
> able to fix the numbering.
> I found a related issue on Jira, but it seems this did not fix the issue
> I encounter:
> http://jira.xwiki.org/jira/browse/XWIKI-3090
> and :
> http://jira.xwiki.org/jira/browse/XWIKI-3089

These issues don't seem to be related. They were requesting a way to
place the caret before and after a table. In you case you complain that
a numbered list containing a table is broken somehow, if I understood
correctly.

Thanks,
Marius