Hi Baratóvsk,

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 10:50 PM, Baratóvsk <nando...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Sorry if I'm missing something but, how can I change the ColorTheme of the
> Colibri skin?

I'm not sure if there's an UI right now. In the meanwhile you can go to

.../xwiki/bin/edit/XWiki/XWikiPreferences?editor=object&classname=XWiki.XWikiPreferences&object=0

and edit the colorTheme property (it's the last one) to use the name of a
ColorTheme document (you can find them on .../xwiki/bin/view/ColorThemes/ ->
look for the document name in the URL)

> Is it possible to change the theme on a Space level?

Yes, go to .../xwiki/bin/edit/YourSpace/WebPreferences?editor=object , add a
XWiki.XWikiPreferences object and then edit its colorTheme property.

> Also, I'd like to congratulate on the new skin. It's light and clean,
> perfect as the default skin for the wiki, and a perfect starting point for
> custom skin.

Thanks :-)

To be honest under the hood it's still a bit of a mess in terms of
organization of the CSS code but we'll work on cleaning it in upcoming
releases.

Guillaume

> Thanks

Guillaume Lerouge