Hi xwiki users,

I have a problem setting an object date property from a String.

The code I am doing is :

($startDate is a string I got from the request)

#if($context.getUser()!="XWiki.XWikiGuest")
  #set($releaseDoc=$xwiki.getDocument("Project.${releaseid}"))
  #set($releaseObj=$releaseDoc.getObject("XWiki.ReleaseClass"))
  $releaseObj.set("startDate",$datetool.toDate($startDate))
  $releaseDoc.save()
  ${releaseObj.startDate}
#else
  NoRight
#end

This piece of code is placed on the Skin Object and I call it using Ajax
(I use an InPlaceEditor from scriptaculous)

What I got in result from this is NoRight if I am not connected but a
wiki page with this template does not exist if i am logged in. I don't
understand what is missing.

I tried using Groovy, but I got the Groovy code in response, it was not
executed.

If someone can point out my error, I am all heard.

Thanks in advance

Jean

--
----