Hello,

in my opinion, the current xwiki documentation is not optimal in many
ways:
- not well structured
- not up-to-date
- unclear where/who/how should take care about that (it's for everyone
editable now, but it doesn't seem to be a really good approach...)

I would suggest to separate the final documentation and writing of the
documentation, for example with two spaces:
1) final docs
   - no comments
   - editable only for the doc team
2) staging (writing, reviewing etc.)
   - with comments
   - editable for all registered users
Among other things (quality), in this way all users can contribute to
the documentation without having fear to make mistakes.

If you like, please create a staging space for the Xwiki Enterprise
documentation, then I could start with a basic structure, process
description etc.

Best regards,
Roman