On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 10:09, Michael Beetz <michael.be...@infor.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to consolidate all my wikis in a farm.  However exporting it from a
> stand alone wiki to a farm wiki leads to "link errors", example:  The import
> result
> [[A>>xwiki:sk01-Test.A||title="A"]]

This is really weird, import or export does not touch the page content
so i don't see how it can be modified...

How did you reproduced it exactly ? try to open the page in text mode
just after the import to make sure it's not a WYSIWYG issue.

Could you look at the xml of the page in the xar (it's a zip) and see
what is the link to make sure it's not an export issue ?

> "xwiki" is my main wiki, so it points from the farm wiki to the main XEM wiki
>
> I need "[[A>>sk01-Test.A||title="A"]]" only.
>
> I found this error within "normal pages" and within the parent <-> child
> relation.
>
> I there anybody having any ideas / hints?
>
> Kind regards
> mb
>
> By the way:  I am following xwiki since a 1.7 version (at least) and it's
> really great to see the 2.0 improvements.

Thomas Mortagne