Greetings Folks,
I have setup XEM with application etc to deploy multiple wiki's and it is
working a treat. Only one problem though. Most of our wiki instances are for
private access only.

So under RIGHTS I have checked "Prevent unregistered users from viewing pages,
regardless of the page or space rights" which works exactly how I would expect
it too except for one thing, the style does not cary from the wiki onto the
login page.

I am only new to the xwiki world, if somebody could point me in the right
direction (documentation etc) that would be great.

Thanks
Ben