Hi Hel,

On Oct 14, 2009, at 10:32 AM, hel-o wrote:

> Tried to explain that in in my post that was followed by the fix
> Guillaume
> Lerouge  provided (thanks again). But again the main issues for me
> are:
>
> - No possibility to have different Title and Breadcrumb

But Breadcrumb is the title. I don't understand the need and use case.
Could you explain? Could you also explain what you'd like to have?

> - No multilanguage support -> see encoding problem

This is a bug. It'll be fixed soon enough.

> - Only heading 1 and 2 possible as heading of page, if different
> heading and
> no title -> page name in breadcrumb

Ok true. To be honest, I would personally remove the level 2 as a
header candidate since I don't see any logical reason to have it.
Could you explain your need to have level 3-6 headers to be considered
as dynamic titles?