We did it !!!!

http://enterprise2blog.com/2009/10/drum-roll-please-our-launch-pad-finalists/

I want to all thank you for helping making this happen. This is just great for XWiki.

With this conference where we get 5 minutes on stage in the keynote room + a mini-pod in the exposition room, we will get a huge exposure for XWiki.

If there are some Californian's that want to meet while I'm there in San Francisco, please tell me. It Nov 2nd, 3rd at the Moscone. I'll probably stay a few days after.

Do come see us at the exposition. If you have a great usage of XWiki come even more to show it to other potential users of XWiki.
The best way to help XWiki is to spread it's usage.

Ludovic

--
Ludovic Dubost
Blog: http://blog.ludovic.org/