Hi,

I've published a few applications we have been using for a little while:

- Multi page export application:

http://code.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Applications/MultiPageExportApplication

It's an application allowing to generate PDFs or XARs from multiple page. In conjunction with the collection plugin it allows to create full reports from multiple wiki pages.

- Recruitment application:

http://code.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Applications/RecruitmentManagementApplication

It's a new version of the already published application. It now included user evaluations of candidates.

- Todo Macro

http://code.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Macros/TodoMacro

A cool todo macro using the Wiki Macro feature of XWiki 2.0. You can add todos using the Wysiwyg editor and then manage them directly in view mode.

The source code for these different applications is here:

http://svn.xwiki.org/svnroot/xwiki/sandbox/applications/

Ludovic

--
Ludovic Dubost