On Nov 16, 2009, at 5:36 PM, mark_marzi...@bcbsil.com wrote:

> Hi Vincent,
>
> That's a very generous offer and well appreciated.
>
> At the moment I don't have a url to point you to, but I'll find
> something.
>
> I assume 'Export as XAR' from the xwiki Main page is sufficient?

Go to the Admin page, then click export. That'll export the whole wiki
but it doesn't matter (unless you want to hide stuff, in which case
you could just export the 4 pages: FAQClass, FAQTemplate, FAQSheet and
FAQ.WebHome by navigating to each page and choosing export as XAR in
the top menu).

Of course if your wiki has a public URL it's even easier (but it's
probably not the case).