Hi,

I am trying to build Xwiki web version 1.8.1. I got some errors. Appended below
is part of the long error message:

[gwt:compile]
establishing classpath list (buildClaspathList - scope = COMPILE)
google.webtoolkit.home (gwtHome) *not* set, using project POM for GWT
dependencies
Removing units with errors
   [ERROR] Errors in
'file:/home/jooty/Desktop/XWiki-Web-1.8.1/wysiwyg/src/main/java/com/xpn/xwiki/wysiwyg/client/Wysiwyg.java'
      [ERROR] Line 48: No source code is available for type
com.xpn.xwiki.gwt.api.client.app.XWikiGWTDefaultApp; did you forget to inherit
a required module?
      [ERROR] Line 61: No source code is available for type
com.xpn.xwiki.gwt.api.client.app.XWikiAsyncCallback; did you forget to inherit
a required module?
   [ERROR] Errors in
'file:/home/jooty/Desktop/XWiki-Web-1.8.1/wysiwyg/src/main/java/com/xpn/xwiki/wysiwyg/client/plugin/sync/SyncPlugin.java'
      [ERROR] Line 438: No source code is available for type
com.xpn.xwiki.gwt.api.client.dialog.MessageDialog; did you forget to inherit a
required module?
      [ERROR] Line 438: No source code is available for type
com.xpn.xwiki.gwt.api.client.dialog.Dialog; did you forget to inherit a
required module?
      [ERROR] Line 452: No source code is available for type
com.xpn.xwiki.gwt.api.client.XWikiGWTException; did you forget to inherit a
required module?

I'm not sure what that means. Any ideas?

-J. Allen