On Nov 27, 2009, at 1:32 PM, Steven Calkins wrote:

> Caused by:
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.io.MalformedByteSequenceException:
> Invalid byte 2 of 3-byte UTF-8 sequence.
>       at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.io.UTF8Reader.invalidByte(Unknown
> Source)
>       at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.io.UTF8Reader.read(Unknown
> Source)
>       at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLEntityScanner.load(Unknown Source)
>       at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLEntityScanner.skipChar(Unknown
> Source)
>       at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDriver.next(Unknown
>  Source)
>       at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl.next(Unknown
> Source)
>       at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown
>  Source)
>       at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown
> Source)
>       at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown
> Source)
>       at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown
> Source)
>       at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.DOMParser.parse(Unknown
> Source)
>       at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(Unknown
> Source)
>       at
> com.thoughtworks.xstream.io.xml.DomDriver.createReader(DomDriver.java:79)
>       ... 7 more

Hi Steven,

apparently there is some encoding problem that makes the XML parser explode.
Probably some pages that have strange characters in the title/id.

Do you have such a kind of pages in the space you were trying to open?
Could you give us them so that we can reproduce and fix what apparently is a
bug?

Thanks,
Fabio