Hello all,

I've been desiring a testing framework to aid my development efforts within
XWiki pages. Specifically, I want to use test-driven development so that I can
write tests for scripts before I write the scripts themselves.  These tests
would be harnesses (possibly using {{include document="Blah.Blah"}} and
xwiki.parseGroovyFromPage("Blah.Blah")) and would report passes / failures /
errors. There would also be a way to develop a suite of tests to run all at
once, xUnit style. Before taking the time to develop this myself, has anyone
developed something like this, or are there any recommendations or code you
could share?

Thanks,
Joshua