On 12/04/2009 10:52 AM, J. Allen Q. Santos wrote:
> [...]

The current core is not that well designed, so there are lots of
misplaced responsibilities. So, updating the document change date is now
done inside the storage part, right before pushing the document to the
database. This date update is triggered by this check:

     if (doc.isContentDirty() || doc.isMetaDataDirty()) {

--
Sergiu Dumitriu
http://purl.org/net/sergiu/