Hello,

I really like the idea of database lists as it gives me the ability to
relate pages (objects) together without much effort.

However, I have found it very difficult to use these lists easily as it
requires an understanding of not only HQL (which isn't hard) and of the
Hibernate-mapped schema, which to my knowledge is not available. Is this
hibernate-mapped API / Schema (java objects) published somewhere?

It has also occurred to me that an even easier option would be to use
XWQL in the DatabaseList query specification. Is this possible somehow?

Regards,
Nigel

Running XE 1.9.3