Solved it.

in the server, there are written details about the error, and i forgot a
line "#end" in the macro file . the curios thing was that yesterday even
after i should have had the error, i did not receive one. anyways. a simple
restart after i deleted that line that should have not been there and it
works.

thxs anyways