Hi Sergiu,

The form was not exactly matching our needs, because it leaves the
categories in the Blog space, while the document are in another (as far I
could see).

We have a seperate space for all our documents, because we prefer to not be
forced to update standard components that we use.
Since Blog is in the XWiki core now, an update of the core might change our
functionality, which we would like to keep in our own hands.

I am lloking forward to the Blog being included as a seperate space,
especially because there are many changes in it related to the XWiki 2
syntaxis.

Thank you for your quick reply, I hope my answer is usefull.