Hi,

Thanks for replying.

I thought of something in the general-settings.

An Example form PHPwiki:

http://n2.nabble.com/file/n4180184/Explorer.jpg

And the same Page in history-view with the xwiki:

http://n2.nabble.com/file/n4180184/Explorer_xwiki.jpg

I think compared to the PHP-Wiki it is difficult to understand the changes
and where they're made. It would be nice if would be possible to chance the
view of the xwiki to something like the PHP-Wiki.

My colleague thought even further.

Something like this:

        content
        Author

        content 1
        1. Author

        content 2
        2. Author

        content 3
        1. Author

At first I thought there would be something like an menu in the Admin-space,
but now I guess I was too spoiled ^^.

Also I don't think I can easily change something like that and it isn't a
major problem.

Thanks

John