Ive modifed the hybernate xml file but the database tables seem to not be
getting created correctly.

Is there anything else that needs to be done in order to make sure that the
database tables get created correctly?

When I access xwiki I get the following exceptions:
Error number 3 in 0: Could not initialize main XWiki context

Wrapped Exception: Error number 3001 in 3: Cannot load class
com.xpn.xwiki.store.migration.hibernate.XWikiHibernateMigrationManager from
param xwiki.store.migration.manager.class

Wrapped Exception: Error number 0 in 3: Exception while hibernate execute

Wrapped Exception: could not execute query

Wrapped Exception: ca.gcf.util.SqlEx: Table 'xwikidbversion' does not exist or
is not owned by you.

Radek Rekas

VFMFocus Developer

eVALUA Pty Ltd