Op 2 jan 2010, om 21:13 heeft Thomas Mortagne het volgende geschreven:

On Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 15:49, Gerritjan Koekkoek
<gerritjankoekk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm migrating a xwiki from 1.7 to 2.1.1
> I've started with a fresh system and have imported the Lucene search pages
> from the XAR export of 1.7

Why don't you use 2.1.1 Lucene search page ? It changed a lot since
1.7 and is way better. If you have some custom code in it you should
reapply it from 2.1.1 version page or even propose a patch if it's a
generic enough improvement modification.

How can I do this? Is there a Lucene page in 2.1.1?
And where is a good "how to ..."?
Most important, do you expect it to solve my problem?

> The statement:
>         #if($lucene)
>                #set($searchresults = $lucene.getSearchResults("${query}
> $!{reqspace}", $wikinames, $languages, $xwiki))
>         #else
>            #error("Lucene plugin not found. Make sure it's defined in your
> xwiki.cfg file.")
>         #end
>
> seems to deliver a empty $searchresults
> while the parameters are exactly the same as on the 1.7 instance with
> exception of the last
>
> ${query} = reflux (my search text)
> $!reqspace = AND web:CdlsatdPublic
> $wikinames = xwiki
> $languages = default, en, de
> $xwiki = com.xpn.xwiki.api.xw...@15dd813
>
> The conclusion the $searchresults is empty is coming from the fact that the
> code does not enter the foreach
> #foreach($objFrmLst in $results)
> #end
>
> the if(lucene) test seems to exclude that lucene is not working?
>
> Help on this is greatly appreciated

Thomas Mortagne