On Sat, Jan 16, 2010 at 03:25, Dilipkumar Jadhav
<jadhav.dilipku...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
> I think I might have figured out how to get this working. Had to create the
> XWiki.XWikiServerTemplatexe file manually.

About templatexe standard wiki issue: yes this is known and fixed, it
will be part of XEM 2.1.2. See
http://jira.xwiki.org/jira/browse/XAWM-110

Note that this wiki is not absolutely needed, you can create a empty
virtual wiki (without any template) and import the xar you want for it
like you would do for any XE installation. The template is just an
help when you want to create a wiki which is a XE of the same version
as XEM bout you could want to create something else like Workspaces
instead of XE.