Mr. Mortagne

Thanks a million for your reply. Please help check the error info
I got from catalina.out:

2010-01-17 19:24:16,164
[http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/loginsubmit/XWiki/XWikiLogin]
[http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/loginsubmit/XWiki/XWikiLogin] DEBUG
LDAP.XWikiLDAPAuthServiceImpl   - The provided user is null. We don't
try to authenticate, it probably means the user is in non logged mode.
2010-01-17 19:24:16,165
[http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/loginsubmit/XWiki/XWikiLogin]
[http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/loginsubmit/XWiki/XWikiLogin] DEBUG
ldap.XWikiLDAPConfig            - ldap_group_classes: [groupofnames,
groupwisedistributionlist, dynamicgroup, dynamicgroupaux,
groupofuniquenames, group]
2010-01-17 19:24:16,165
[http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/loginsubmit/XWiki/XWikiLogin]
[http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/loginsubmit/XWiki/XWikiLogin] DEBUG
ldap.XWikiLDAPConfig            - ldap_group_memberfields:
[uniquemember, members]
2010-01-17 19:24:16,165
[http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/loginsubmit/XWiki/XWikiLogin]
[http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/loginsubmit/XWiki/XWikiLogin] DEBUG
ldap.XWikiLDAPConnection        - Connection to LDAP server
[ldap1.olemiss.edu:1744]
2010-01-17 19:24:19,630
[http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/loginsubmit/XWiki/XWikiLogin]
[http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/loginsubmit/XWiki/XWikiLogin] DEBUG
ldap.XWikiLDAPConnection        - Binding to LDAP server with
credentials login=[uid=ldapxwiki,ou=Special
Users,dc=olemiss,dc=edu,c=us]
2010-01-17 19:24:19,727
[http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/loginsubmit/XWiki/XWikiLogin]
[http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/loginsubmit/XWiki/XWikiLogin] DEBUG
LDAP.XWikiLDAPAuthServiceImpl   - Found user dn with the user object:
uid=lwang1, ou=People, dc=olemiss,dc=edu,c=us
2010-01-17 19:24:19,728
[http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/loginsubmit/XWiki/XWikiLogin]
[http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/loginsubmit/XWiki/XWikiLogin] DEBUG
ldap.XWikiLDAPConnection        - Binding to LDAP server with
credentials login=[uid=lwang1, ou=People, dc=olemiss,dc=edu,c=us]
2010-01-17 19:24:19,820
[http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/loginsubmit/XWiki/XWikiLogin]
[http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/loginsubmit/XWiki/XWikiLogin] DEBUG
ldap.XWikiLDAPConnection        - Binding to LDAP server with
credentials login=[uid=ldapxwiki,ou=Special
Users,dc=olemiss,dc=edu,c=us]
2010-01-17 19:24:19,913
[http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/loginsubmit/XWiki/XWikiLogin]
[http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/loginsubmit/XWiki/XWikiLogin] DEBUG
LDAP.XWikiLDAPAuthServiceImpl   - LDAP attributes will be used to
update XWiki attributes.
2010-01-17 19:24:19,913
[http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/loginsubmit/XWiki/XWikiLogin]
[http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/loginsubmit/XWiki/XWikiLogin] DEBUG
ldap.XWikiLDAPConnection        - LDAP search: baseDN=[uid=lwang1,
ou=People, dc=olemiss,dc=edu,c=us] query=[null] attr=[[sn, givenName,
mail]] ldapScope=[0]
2010-01-17 19:24:20,001
[http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/loginsubmit/XWiki/XWikiLogin]
[http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/loginsubmit/XWiki/XWikiLogin] DEBUG
LDAP.XWikiLDAPAuthServiceImpl   - Updating existing user with LDAP
attribues located at uid=lwang1, ou=People, dc=olemiss,dc=edu,c=us
2010-01-17 19:24:20,002
[http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/loginsubmit/XWiki/XWikiLogin]
[http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/loginsubmit/XWiki/XWikiLogin] DEBUG
LDAP.XWikiLDAPAuthServiceImpl   - Start synchronising LDAP profile
[null] with user profile based on mapping {mail=email, sn=last_name,
givenname=first_name}
2010-01-17 19:24:20,002
[http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/loginsubmit/XWiki/XWikiLogin]
[http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/loginsubmit/XWiki/XWikiLogin] DEBUG
LDAP.XWikiLDAPAuthServiceImpl   - Local LDAP authentication failed.
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
com.xpn.xwiki.user.impl.LDAP.XWikiLDAPAuthServiceImpl.updateUserFromLDAP(XWikiLDAPAuthServiceImpl.java:707)
        at
com.xpn.xwiki.user.impl.LDAP.XWikiLDAPAuthServiceImpl.syncUser(XWikiLDAPAuthServiceImpl.java:533)
        at
com.xpn.xwiki.user.impl.LDAP.XWikiLDAPAuthServiceImpl.ldapAuthenticateInContext(XWikiLDAPAuthServiceImpl.java:442)
        at
com.xpn.xwiki.user.impl.LDAP.XWikiLDAPAuthServiceImpl.ldapAuthenticate(XWikiLDAPAuthServiceImpl.java:202)
        at
com.xpn.xwiki.user.impl.LDAP.XWikiLDAPAuthServiceImpl.authenticate(XWikiLDAPAuthServiceImpl.java:149)
        at
com.xpn.xwiki.user.impl.xwiki.MyFormAuthenticator.authenticate(MyFormAuthenticator.java:271)
        at
com.xpn.xwiki.user.impl.xwiki.MyFormAuthenticator.processLogin(MyFormAuthenticator.java:191)
        at
com.xpn.xwiki.user.impl.xwiki.MyFormAuthenticator.processLogin(MyFormAuthenticator.java:174)
        at
com.xpn.xwiki.user.impl.xwiki.XWikiAuthServiceImpl.checkAuth(XWikiAuthServiceImpl.java:234)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.checkAuth(XWiki.java:3798)
        at
com.xpn.xwiki.user.impl.xwiki.XWikiRightServiceImpl.checkAccess(XWikiRightServiceImpl.java:160)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.checkAccess(XWiki.java:3811)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.prepareDocuments(XWiki.java:4847)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.web.XWikiAction.execute(XWikiAction.java:189)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.web.XWikiAction.execute(XWikiAction.java:115)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:431)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:236)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1196)
        at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:432)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637)
        at
        at
        at
com.xpn.xwiki.wysiwyg.server.filter.ConversionFilter.doFilter(ConversionFilter.java:152)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
        at
        at com.xpn.xwiki.web.ActionFilter.doFilter(ActionFilter.java:117)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
        at
        at
com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.webdav.XWikiDavFilter.doFilter(XWikiDavFilter.java:68)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
        at
        at
com.xpn.xwiki.web.SavedRequestRestorerFilter.doFilter(SavedRequestRestorerFilter.java:295)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
        at
        at
com.xpn.xwiki.web.SetCharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetCharacterEncodingFilter.java:112)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
        at
        at
        at
        at
        at
        at
        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:293)
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:849)
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:583)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:454)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:636)
2010-01-17 19:24:20,003
[http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/loginsubmit/XWiki/XWikiLogin]
[http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/loginsubmit/XWiki/XWikiLogin] DEBUG
LDAP.XWikiLDAPAuthServiceImpl   - Trying authentication against XWiki
DB
2010-01-17 19:24:20,004
[http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/loginsubmit/XWiki/XWikiLogin]
[http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/loginsubmit/XWiki/XWikiLogin] DEBUG
LDAP.XWikiLDAPAuthServiceImpl   - LDAP authentication failed for user
[lwang1]
2010-01-17 19:24:20,409
[http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/view/Main/DocumentDoesNotExist]
[http://localhost:8080/xwiki/skins/albatross/icons/xwiki/rss%2Dmedium.png]
DEBUG LDAP.XWikiLDAPAuthServiceImpl   - The provided user is null. We
don't try to authenticate, it probably means the user is in non logged
mode.