Hi,

Max Bonbhel wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> A problem occured while I trying to edite my Home page. I'm using XWIKI
> Enterprise 1.4.1

That's old :)

> Thanks,
>

> Error number 0 in 11: Uncaught exception
> Wrapped Exception: Index: 2, Size: 2
> com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiException: Error number 0 in 11: Uncaught exception
> Wrapped Exception: Index: 2, Size: 2

[snip]

> Wrapped Exception:

>       at java.util.ArrayList.RangeCheck(Unknown Source)
>       at java.util.ArrayList.get(Unknown Source)
>       at
> com.xpn.xwiki.doc.XWikiDocument.getContentOfSection(XWikiDocument.java:4210)

Are you trying to edit a section of your home page? It looks like you
are trying to edit a section that doesn't exist. Perhaps the section
number is wrongly computed. Does the edit URL contain "section=2"?
Anyway, this may be a bug that was fixed in the mean time.

Hope this helps,
Marius