On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 12:34, Flavius Olaru <flavius.ol...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have an XE 2.1.1 instance installed, developed a custom skin, applied it
> in XWikiPreferences, it works on registered users but doesn't  for
> unregistered users.
> The skin is in a custom space, I tried to set view rights on that skin
> document to XWikiAllGroup but still doesn't work.
> Can anyone help me enable the custom skin for unregistered users too?

Guest is not part of XWikiAllGroup, XWikiAllGroup contains all real
users. You have to give view right to "Unregistered Users" (click on
"Users" to show user in rights manager UI).

If guest already have view right at wiki level you should simply
remove all the "view" configuration from your space, it will inherit
from wiki configuration.

> Thanks
> --
> Flavius Olaru