Hello everyone,

I posted the following question around a week ago, but it still hasn't been
answered, so I thought I'd give it another try.

Basically, I have been having problems with the automatic updating feature on
the access rights page. The Ajax automatic updating mechanism inadvertently
locks me out of the access rights page when I try to change the rights by
cycling through them. The cycle of rights is
Blank (Default) -> Allow -> Deny -> back to Default, etc. Because of the
automatic access control updating feature, when I cycle through Deny in order
to get to "Default", I am automatically denied
viewing rights, and thus locked out of my own page. This problem becomes
burdensome as countless users will regularly have to contact Admins to get them
to unlock the pages.

Are there any good
ways of getting around this problem? Are there ways of implementing dropdown
menus instead of square checkboxes, or having a longer delay when you cycle
through access control options?

Regards,

Felix Wu