Hi,

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 1:59 AM, Mathias Herberts <
mathias.herberts+xwiki-us...@gmail.com<mathias.herberts%2bxwiki-us...@gmail.com>
> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm using XWiki Enterprise 2.1.1 which is fully configured in UTF-8. I
> noticed that when creating a page from an Office presentation, the
> resulting page incorrectly displays the accented characters in the
> french version of the presentation's navigation bar.
>
> The main page has a correct content type with a UTF-8 charset but the
> Iframe displaying the preso
> (/xwiki/bin/download/SPACE/PAGE/presentation.zip/output.html) has an
> incorrect charset of ISO-8859-1 even though the content of output.html
> is in UTF-8.
>
> Is this a known issue? Any way to correct it?

Really sorry for the late reply. I was busy these few days.

Yes, we are working on improving the presentation import and we plan to
integrate this into XE with office preview feature. But this might take some
time (XE 2.3 at least).

Thanks for reporting this.

- Asiri