Hello,

Thanks for directions, works well with servlet context :)

I noticed something, it seems that xwiki does not execute my page (mainly
velocity and groovy scripts) more than once at a time. My protection seems
useless, if I wget my page a second time, anyway it waits for the first page
to be rendered and displayed (my protection is not blocking).
I thought maybe it was due to rendering cache : avoid to render twice a
page, and prefer to wait to benefit from first page in cache, wich would be
logical. But in the case of a fully dynamically generated content, it does
not seem useful ...

Not sure about that though,
BR,
Jeremie