Hi All,

  Now i am working in xwiki to integrate xwiki application as portlet in
jboss portal.

  I have placed the portlet.xml,portlet-instances.xml,xwiki-object.xml
inside the xwiki war and deployed in jboss portal. It deployed and portlet
also created.

  But inside the portlet its throwing the exception "Xwiki context
initialization exception". The context not getting initialized.. How to fix
this issue??

  I am using xwiki 2.1.1 war and xar respectively. I didnt worked with exo
portal yet.

  I am using jboss portal 2.6 which supports jsr-168.

  If anyone worked already and have a idea kindly guide.

  Thanks in advance.

Thanks and Regards,
Nithya