At first, choose color theme in
/xwiki/bin/admin/XWiki/XWikiPreferences?editor=globaladmin&section=Presentation
Be careful by changing settings. They can be different for each space.
Be sure you are changing settings for all xwiki (Wiki administration).

Then change chosen one in xwiki/bin/view/ColorThemes/ e.g.
/xwiki/bin/view/ColorThemes/DefaultColorTheme

Color theme is customized Xwiki document. To change it open it in edit
mode,
then change and save.

Valdis