Hi Alla,

adoro wrote:
> Hi Marius,
>
> thanks for your reply.
>

>>  Does your wiki work fine besides this? The sql that produces the
>>  exception is pretty basic and I suspect that other features don't work
>>  properly because of the same problem.
>>

> I haven't tested all features yet, but on the first view it looks pretty
> well - I can administrate Wiki, create new groups and users and edit
> dokuments. AllDocs works fine too.

Can you try this velocity code in a new page:

{{velocity}}
$xwiki.search("select doc from XWikiDocument doc where
doc.author='XWiki.Admin'").size()
{{/velocity}}

and tell me if the same exception is thrown? And then try:

{{velocity}}
$xwiki.searchDocuments("where doc.author='XWiki.Admin'").size()
{{/velocity}}

Maybe it's a problem with the way Hibernate translates HQL to Oracle's
SQL dialect.

Hope this helps,
Marius