Hi,

I am about to protect the xwiki as much as possible.
I disabled the xwiki space for unregistered users.

One effect is that text "search" in the search field no more disappears when it
get focus.
The code for that functionality is in resources/js/xwiki.js
This file will not delivered to an unregistered user anymore.

On the other hand I do still see "sandbox" offered in the space selection of
the search page.
Even when I disabled unregistered from view the sandbox space.

What is wrong with my approach?

Stefan Bachert