Hi,

In order to debug my connection too XE 2.2 from Word and because it is
impossible to tcpdump 127.0.0.1 on Windows I installed a proxy in
order to see what is wrong with my connection string.

Now that I want to reinstall XOffice_1_1_M2.exe I get the following message :

"Name:
From:
http://xoffice.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/download/Repository/WebHome/XWord1.1.zip/XWord.vsto

"The required version of the .NET Framework is not installed on this computer."

************** Exception Text **************
Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Deployment.InstallAddInFailedException:
"The required version of the .NET Framework is not installed on this
computer."
   at
Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Deployment.ClickOnceAddInDeploymentManager.InstallAddIn()
   at
Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Office.Runtime.SolutionInstaller.<>c__DisplayClass7.<Install>b__0()"

As I have .Net v1.0.3705, v1.1.4322, v2.0.50727, v3.0 and v3.5 which
version do I need to "register" (how would be nice too) to get XOffice
running ?

Thanks
Simon Glet