Hi Stefan,

On Feb 24, 2010, at 9:46 AM, stefan bachert wrote:

> Hi,
>
> some texts used in the login dialog are neither in
> ApplicationResources_de.properties nor in ApplicationResources.properties
> nor in i10n.xwiki.org. And using i10n.xwiki.org is very ugly and inefficient.

This is not very polite. I'd suggest you refrain yourself from criticizing too
strongly the work of others unless you can prove you can do better. It's also
not the way you're going to get more of the free support you've been getting
for the past several days here.

Now on a positive thought:
Why don't you improve it? Just send patches and xwiki committers will review
them and commit them if they're good.