On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 11:55, hel-o <h...@hel.at> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> id also like to suggest, that we come to some form of cooperation in doing
> the german translation since i did most part of it till yet (and hope that
> not all of it is incorrect german :).
>
> One question to the developers is there a possibility to have a editable
> page or space in the translation wiki wher translators could share their
> thougts and keep a terminology for their language.

Sounds a good idea indeed. We could have a page by language you access
by clicking on the flags on the right for example. When you are in the
main page it goes to a page related to the whole wiki and then you can
also create a page related to each application that has the global
page as parent (the flag panel would change the link based on the
context).

Lets say

/L10N/TranslationRules: general rules whatever the application or language
/L10N/TranslationRules_<language>: general rules about the language
"language" whatever the application
/<APP>/TranslationRules : any specific about the application "APP"
whatever the language
/<APP>/TranslationRules_<language>: any specific about the application
"APP" in language "language"

For a specific translation key you can directly comment on the
translation page like
http://l10n.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Wysiwyg/WysiwygStringsproperties_-541814232_imageTooltip_zh_TW

What don't you think ?

> Thanks