> Hi,
>
> I have some question about translation.
>
> 1. Is the ApplicationResources_zh.properties exported from
> l10i.xwiki.org? But I find the resources file in xwiki 2.2.1 release
> package is not the same as the resource file I get from
> l10i.xwiki.org.

*.properties file generated from l10i.xwiki.org is the most recent one.
IMHO it is regularly
imported to the xwiki releases, but if active localization is going, it
is always older.

> 2. I think the (Total translations = Empty translations + Outdated
> translations + Translations to review), but in the site I found it is
> not equal all the time, for example,
> Simplified Chinese (zh),
>       Total translations: 2425
>       Empty translations: 477
>       Outdated translations: 29
>       Translations to review: 1454
> 477 + 29 + 1454 = 1960 != 2425. Does this mean the missing 465 items
> are Validated? What is the relationship between total empty and
> outdate translations.

I'm not mathematician and don't care abut sums. I care only care about
empty and outdated ones.

> 3. If I want to improve the translation. Do I modify the resource file
> and submit a patch or I just edit l10i.xwiki.org.

IMHO xwikians don't have elegant tool and they do it manually, so
incremental updates are better done online
in l10i.xwiki.org site.

Valdis