One of problem with xwiki is that resources are quite distributed.
Due to virtual wikis for www.xwiki.com, www.xwiki.org, dev.xwiki.org,
l10n.xwiki.org
even I am confused (though I have started using xwiki quite long time
ago)
where to find info (except for google) and where to put new entries
(except for comments).

So I see 2 options here,
1. aggressively normalized content chunks with (as much as possible)
links between them
(it seems current approach but needs more normalizing and linking).
2. very centralized approach with one super entry point (domain
name/page/space),
where all necessary info can be found.

Valdis