Hi,

We're evaluating XWiki for a project of collaborative portal. Just to
explain the needs in a few points :

   - users can create and update pages (sometimes it's good to remind basics
   ;-)
   - a page is structured in fields. Fields are predefined in templates. The
   vocabulary for xwiki seems to be classes (templates) and objects (pages)
   - a page can be translated.
   - a page can be tagged

We started the development of a proof of concept, based on the version
Enterprise 2.2.27100. I was impressed by built-in translated pages and the
way to develop applications. But two blocker points have now to be fixed :

   - the search engine does not process page tags. Some threads on the
   mailing-list address this question but I can't find a real solution.
   - objects can not be translated (see
XWIKI-69<http://jira.xwiki.org/jira/browse/XWIKI-69>).
   In my words a page can not be translated if it uses a template. Using
   conditions in macros is not a good workaround for end-users. Is there
   another way to implement this feature ? Do you have any recommendations ?

Your help would be much appreciated.
Thank you,

Simon Brandhof
Sonar - http://www.sonarsource.com