From: Marius Dumitru Florea <mariusdumitru.flo...@xwiki.com>
To: XWiki Users <users@xwiki.org>
Sent: Mon, March 15, 2010 2:13:28 AM
Subject: Re: [xwiki-users] Dropdown Menu on Panel cut off

Hi Felix,

[snip]

> This happens because the menu and submenu are part of the Panel document
> (SpaceLinks), so the extended submenu can't appear out of this panel document.

No. I think you're mixing the notion of an HTML document with the notion
of an XWiki document. Even though the panels are separate XWiki
documents, when a page is rendered the HTML representation of the panels
and the HTML representation of the page content are included in the same
HTML document.

I think you just have to play with the CSS (position, z-index) as
Jeremie said.

Hope this helps,
Marius