My votes:

+0.2 for 7, it's simple and scalable, has a micro-logo.

+0.2 for 12 (A or E), it's friendly looking, has a micro-logo, and it
still resembles the previous logo, so has familiarity.

+0.2 for 15, it's simple and metaphoric, can be animated, has a
micro-logo; note that it will have to be edited, since there's no dash
in the name.

+0.4 for 16, it's simple, scales well, has a micro-logo which can be
animated or mash-up-ed.

--
Sergiu Dumitriu
http://purl.org/net/sergiu/