I'm only 2-weeks-old XWiki user and I'm once more impressed with it. This
time it's the amount of people having contributed to new logo design
elections.

My votes are
    * +1.0 for Proposal 16.A (nice idea of combining the X and the font for
E and O :) )
    * But as well I liked Proposal 11
    * And as well I like the current XWiki logo :)

Some thoughts aloud
    * When thinking of XWiki I see structuring documents, bringing order and
simplicity of display to the knowledge. I see rectangle-based (which is as
well a man's invention of structure) UI (by default currently it's colibri
theme), simple and light-weight. So to make XWiki logo organically co-exist
with XWiki's purpose an design it should be: simple and firm (angular with
little-to-no round elements). (BTW, current XWiki logo satisfies this
criteria.) That's the reason for my choice.

Just interesting to notice
    * Proposal 2.  The idea to use swastika and 4 colours of elements of
nature is quite common (like Microsoft Windows and now Google do.
accidentally?). So it might help project from esoteric point of view ;). One
note though is that swastika in suggested template rotates
counter-clock-wise (the one Nazi have been using) which symbolises chaos and
destruction. So need to turn it to the opposite (again like MS and Google
do) to be able to use it.

And of-course some nit-picking remarks for the competes to my choice :)
    * Proposal 5. I think it's too heavy in details
    * Proposal 12,13,19. Contains asymmetric and amorphous (which means no
internal structure) letter X (the cornerstone letter in logo)
    * In Proposal 15. Really big work has been done and interesting ideas
behind symbols. Just noticed that applying the "firm" pattern will result in
http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/ Jira /
http://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/ Confluence  logo.

PS: It's always easier to find flaws than creating something on once own. So
please accept my remarks as a requested feedback (tried to make at least
constructive). Nice work, ALL!