Hi,

I created class "Example" with some string properties. When i write text
with link to other wiki page into property, it works well in document page,
but when I display list of documents in LiveTable, link to wiki page is not
visible.
Is there possibility to display link to any wiki pages in LiveTable which is
used to display documents type "Example"? (not link to "Example" documents,
but link to any wiki page written in some property). I studied
LiveTableMacro description but I didn't manage to do it.

Regards
Frantisek Kall