Hi!
I want to install a new xwiki using tomcat and MSSQL. I already successfully
installed this combination with an older version of xwiki. But however when I
try to import the XAR File into XWiki I always get the following error in
german:
Importiere xwiki-enterprise-wiki-2.2.5.xar: Fehler während der Vorbereitung des
Imports

Translated into English this would mean about: There has been an error during
the preparation of the import.

What is the reason for that, is it possible that the  XAR file on the xwiki
website may be corrupted? Or is this a MSSQL problem.

Please help me!

Thanks,
Florian