Hi Sergiu,

the "System.getProperty("user.timezone")" return the correct timezone
"Asia/Shanghai",
then according to your prompt, I check the start_xwiki.bat file and find the
following:

set LANG=fr_FR.ISO8859-1

after I changed it to

set LANG=zh_CN.utf8

the shown time is correct now! Thank you for your hint!

btw: I think this should be a *bug* of xwiki, I'm wondering why set the LANG
to "fr_FR.ISO8859-1" by default?