Hi Wilson,

Regarding the stack trace it would be great if you could create a jira issue in
http://jira.xwiki.org/jira/browse/XWIKI describing the problem you've found
below and attach to this issue a source file that we can use to reproduce the
problem.

Once we can reproduce it we'll be able to fix it quickly.

Thanks a lot
-Vincent