Hello!
Last week I was able to configure the XWiki authentication against an Windows
2008 AD. Everything worked. Now I transferred the wiki from the test system to
the working environment and now the authentication do not work anymore. If I
try to log in with an AD User I get the message "invalid Credentials". The
strange thing is that if I use a user which has not ever entered the XWiki I
get the same message. But if I log in with the admin account and look on the
user list the user exists and all datas a correctly transferred from the AD,
therefore the connection works but I cannot enter. What can be the reason for
that, I do not understand this!

Thanks,
Florian